Salary: £19.5k – £21k subject to experience
We currently have an opportunity for an Accounts Clerk who will provide support to the Accounts Team. You’ll be based at our head office facility just off junction 31 of the M62 and free onsite parking is provided.
Does this sound like you?
- Previous experience in a junior accounts role
- You are someone that really enjoys an accounts clerk role and you see yourself in this type of role for the next few years
- Pays attention to detail, accurate
- Well organised and able to work well to deadlines
- IT skills: (Excel – ideally advanced, Word, Outlook)
- Data inputting experience
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Professional demeanour
You’ll be joining a small and efficient Accounts Team and your key responsibilities will include:
- Posting of purchase invoices ensuring costs are accurate
- Credit control and communicating with customers
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Raising sales invoices
- Assisting the Accounts Team with analysis of expenditure
Why choose Hague Group:
We’re friendly, down-to-earth, professional and hard working. You’ll get 24 days of holiday per year (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, life insurance, pension and a salary of up to £21k. Normal work days are Monday-Friday and the daily hours are 8:45am-5:15pm (5pm finish on Friday).
Please apply online with a CV that clearly sets out the relevancy of your experience.
Please send your application to: email@example.com