£30k OTE in year 1
WHY CHOSE HAGUE GROUP
We are a highly successful, customer focused sales organisation with 10 offices across the UK & Australia. We work closely with businesses around the world providing unique print, software & IT solutions.
Hague has grown significantly over the years and is now one of the leading SME’s in the Yorkshire region.
With a friendly, down-to-earth & professional office atmosphere you will have the opportunity to grow within the business paving the way for future career progression
- Passionate, hard working & hungry about a career in sales.
- You’ve got some sales experience and looking for the next step on your career path.
- Currently in a junior sales executive or telesales role, or similar.
- Experienced in liaising with both existing & potential customers via phone, face-to-face & via video conference. Able to quickly establish rapport.
- Listen effectively to your customers and ask the right questions
- Confident, driven, commercially orientated, resilient, and can demonstrate great interpersonal skills.
Print sector experience is not required as training will be provided. Your Sales Manager will be there to support, help & guide you as you develop your knowledge and experience.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities and generating new leads and prospects. This will involve speaking with current customers, lapsed customers and potential new customers.
- Whilst you’ll be allocated a small number of existing accounts to manage and grow, you will also build your own sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- You’ll need to be able to prepare sales reports and forecasts – if this is something you have not done before then your Sales Manager will show you.
- You’ll also need to undertake some sales administration, follow up on outbound marketing campaigns, create and issue invoices.
The role will be based at the Hague Group Head Office located just off junction 31 of the M62.
Be a part of the Hague Group’s future and become the next sales superstar!
If you feel you’re a great match for the role then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply with a CV.