Normanton £25k – with realistic OTE in year 1 of £30K
We have an opportunity for a motivated commercially minded person to work at our UK Head office in Normanton, in an existing successful print sales team.
The main aim of the role is to drive business growth.
You will be given some existing accounts to further develop, reconnect with lapsed customers as well as create sales opportunities. You will be trained and supported with the aim of achieving agreed sales goals and nurturing new customer relationships.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven ability of progressing business opportunities, developing strong relationships and ability to close the sale.
- Proven ability to generate leads with a defined prospecting process including being an enthusiastic user of a CRM system.
- A forward thinker, someone who is comfortable using social media and innovative Sales tools including the Power of Video.
- Print Knowledge would be an advantage, but motivation and potential are vital.
This position will be based at our Normanton office on a full-time basis and once fully trained, there may be opportunity for face-to-face client meetings.
(In line with any government guidelines relating to COVID 19)
Who are the Hague Group?
You will be working for a growing company with 8 sites in the UK and a workforce of over 100 people. Hague Group is a leading print and solutions provider, predominantly operating in the UK, but also exporting to more than 30 countries worldwide. We offer a single point of contact for high quality print solutions.
Hague is trusted by blue chip clients, international banks, governments, universities, leisure venues, retailers and household names. We supply the most comprehensive range of print and brand protection solutions available today.
What we offer
- Salary circa £25K with realistic OTE in year 1 of £30K
- Hours of work Monday to Thursday 8.45-5.15 and 5pm finish on Friday
- 24 days holiday plus Bank holidays (32 days in total)
- Life assurance
- Free parking and modern offices
- Full Training
To apply, please send an up to date CV ensuring that any relevant sector experience is clearly highlighted. This should be sent to: email@example.com