Business Development Manager
(Various Locations) £25k – £35k basic plus commission / bonus scheme
We are always keen to hear from suitably experienced, highly motivated and results-orientated people to join the Hague Group. We have various offices across the UK and Wales.
Previous sales experience is a must and you’ll have a track record of achieving your targets. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new business opportunities including: past customers, markets, growth areas, trends, products and services, generation of new leads and prospects.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with potential and existing customers and ensure that you understand their needs. Prepare for and attend meetings, recommend solutions.
- Developing quotes and proposals, negotiating and closing sales whilst ensuring the required level of profitability.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to potential customers.
- Working to and consistently achieving (and ideally exceeding) your sales / revenue targets.
- Preparing reports and sales forecasts.
You’re commercially astute, numerate, and will need to be able to demonstrate that you possess:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build rapport with a wide variety of individuals
- Solid IT skills including Powerpoint
- Superb presentation ability
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
You’re a personable, confident and determined individual. You pay attention to detail, can effectively handle pressure and you always demonstrate a great can-do attitude. It’s essential that you possess a current (and ideally clean) UK driving license.
We’re friendly, down-to-earth, professional and hard working. We are offering a competitive package, 24 days of holiday per year (plus bank holidays), modern office facilities as well as free onsite parking.
We are happy to accept speculative applications and will consider you for any future BDM roles that may arise in the coming months. To apply, please send an up to date CV ensuring that any relevant sector experience is clearly highlighted. This should be sent to: email@example.com