Senior Marketing Manager
(Contract role) 9-12 months
This role is a real hybrid of strategy and delivery. The ideal contract group marketing manager will be able to divide their time accordingly.
About the role
- Building strong relationships with Divisional Directors to develop sales and marketing alignment, developing and delivering short- and long-term strategies
- Responsible for all Group websites and the ongoing maintenance and development, with a focus on attracting new customers and delivering enquiries to the sales team
- Oversees all Group social media accounts. Delivering a program of content that engages our target audience and sharing best practice with the sales team
- Evaluate key sector and competitor data, market analysis, geographic trends and customer needs so as to modify plans as necessary
- Using tools such as Google Analytics, WordPress, Adwords, ActiveCampaign to continuously monitor and report on marketing results
- Regulate a consistent brand experience across all mediums, throughout the customer journey
- Deliver cost-effective and scalable marketing, making data driven and informed decisions related to marketing spend
You will need to be able to demonstrate you possess:
- Experience of managing external agencies – reviewing performance regularly with a focus ROI
- The effective management of direct reports
- To establish and develop collaborative relationships within and across the Company
- Experience of working closely with sales and implementing supporting marketing initiatives
- Great attention to detail and project management skills. This role requires balancing several initiatives together
- Ability to shift between strategy and tactics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Due to current social distancing restrictions, the role will be temporarily remote, as guidance changes the successful candidate will be required to work some days in our Head Office (Normanton).
To apply please send a cover letter highlighting your experience relevant to the role and a copy of your cv to email@example.com.